A tasty and healthy start to the day, cooked with Coconoil virgin coconut oil for an energising boost.
Serves – 4-6
Preparation time – 5 minutes
Cooking time – 20 minutes
- 25g Coconoil
- 75g maple syrup
- 25g honey
- 150g rolled oats
- 10g sunflower seeds
- 15g pumpkin seeds
- 10g sesame seeds
- 15g almond flakes
- 20g dessicated coconut
- 20g dried dates, chopped
1) Preheat the oven to 180ºC / 350ºF / gas mark 5.
2) Gently melt together the Coconoil, maple syrup and honey.
3) Stir in the oats and seeds and spread over a baking sheet.
4) Bake for 10-12 minutes, until starting to turn golden.
5) Remove and spread out on a cool tray to cool.
6) Serve with fresh fruit and natural yogurt for a healthy nutritious breakfast.
Thanks to Joy Skipper for recipe and photos.