- 140g Coconoil
- 140g caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 100g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- small can peaches in juice, drained
- 35g unsalted butter
- 100g cream cheese
- 80g icing sugar
- 25g desiccated coconut
- Preheat the oven to 200C/Gas mark 6. Place 12 paper cases into a bun tin.
- Grate the Coconoil into a bowl and add the sugar, eggs, flour and baking powder. Mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Dice one peach and slice the other. Add the diced peach to the cake mixture and mix well.
- Spoon into the paper cases then bake for 12-13 minutes, until they are just springy to touch.
- Leave the cakes to cool on a cooling rack.
- For the icing, beat together the butter, cream cheese, icing sugar and coconut.
- Top each cake with a little of the creamy icing and a slice of peach.