- 25g Coconoil
- 4 cardamom pods, seeds only
- 175g Basmati rice
- 400ml coconut milk
- 300ml water
- 3 tbsp honey
- 175g prunes
- juice of 1 orange
- Heat the Coconoil in a pan and cook the cardamom seeds for a few minutes to bring out the flavour.
- Stir in the rice and cook for 2-3 minutes before pouring in the coconut milk, water and 2 tbsp honey. Bring to a simmer and cook for 18-20 minutes until the rice is tender.
- Meanwhile, place the prunes, remaining honey and orange juice in a small pan and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Spoon the prunes over the rice to serve.