Serves – 1
- 40 g rolled oats
- 30 g sultanas
- 300 ml non-dairy milk
- 1 tsp Coconoil
- 1 knob stem ginger, diced
- ½ banana, peeled and sliced
- drizzle of honey
- Place the oats, sultanas, non-dairy milk and 200 ml water in a pan and leave to soak for 10 minutes.
- Place over a medium heat and slowly bring to the boil, stirring most of the time, until thick and creamy.
- Stir in the Coconoil until it has melted, then serve the porridge in a bowl.
- Sprinkle with the diced ginger and sliced banana and drizzle with honey.
Note: If wished, you could stir in protein powder just before serving too.