Makes 30-40 squares
- 175 g Coconoil
- 1 tbsp blackstrap molasses
- 100 g dates, stoned
- 100 g cocoa nibs
- 75 g brown rice flour
- 20 g hemp protein powder
- 50 g mixed ground seeds (linseeds, sunflower, sesame etc)
- 75 g dried cranberries
- Place the Coconoil and molasses in a pan and gently heat until they have both melted.
- Meanwhile, place the dates in a food processor and blitz until broken down.
- Grind the cocoa nibs in a coffee grinder to give a smooth powder.
- Stir the ground cocoa powder and rice flour into the melted Coconoil mixture and then add to the food processor with the hemp protein powder and mixed seeds and process until smooth.
- Stir in the dried cranberries then spoon the mixture into a base lined 18 cm square tin and press until level.
- Chill until firm, and then cut into square and store in an air-tight container.