Healthy home-made flapjacks, baked with Coconoil virgin coconut oil.
Makes – 9-12 flapjacks
Preparation time – 10 minutes
Cooking time – 25 minutes
- 75g Coconoil coconut oil
- 80g molasses
- 35g dark brown sugar
- 240g rolled oats
- 30g sunflower seeds
- 40g pumpkin seeds
- 20g sesame seeds
- 50g dried apricots
1) Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF), gas mark 4.
2) Gently melt the Coconoil with the molassess and sugar until the sugar has dissolved.
3) Stir in the remaining ingredients and mix together well.
4) Bake for 20 minutes until golden.
5) Leave to cool in the tin, marking the portions with a sharp knife but don’t cut completly through until completely cool.
Thanks to Joy Skipper for recipe and photos.