A tasty and healthy stir-fry, perfect for serving with grilled fish
Serves – 4 (As a side dish)
Preparation time – 5 minutes
Cooking time – 10 minutes
- 1 tbsp Coconoil
- 1 tsp black mustard seeds
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 onion, peeled and finely sliced
- 1/2 savoy cabbage, shredded
- 75 ml vegetable stock
- 1 1/2 tbsp dessicated coconut
1) Heat the Coconoil in a wok or large pan and add the spices.
2) When the mustard seeds start to pop ass the onion and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes until starting to soften.
3) Stir in the cabbage and continue to stir-fry, coating with oil and spices.
4) Pour in the stock and sprinkle in the dessicated coconut.
5) Stir-fry for another 5-6 minutes until the cabbage is the softness required. We like it crunchy!
6) Serve with grilled fish or chicken for a really healthy and nutritious meal.