A healthy stir-fry, cooked with Coconoil virgin coconut oil.
Serves – 4
Preparation time – 10 minutes
Cooking time – 20 minutes
- 25g Coconoil
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp coriander seeds
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 red onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, dessed and sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into julienne strips
- 150g broccoli spears
- 1/4 savoy cabbage, shredded
- 250g tofu, cut into cubes
- A dash of soy sauce to serve
1) Melt the Coconoil in a wok over a medium heat and add the spices.
2) When the mustard seeds start to ‘pop’, add the onion and stir-fry for 10-12 minutes until the vegetables are ‘aldente’ – just beginning to soften.
3) Add the tofu and a dash of soy sauce and stir-fry for another 4-5 minutes until the tofu is hot.
4) Serve immediately.
Thanks to Joy Skipper for recipe and photos.